Ojala Threads Folklorico Tote is spacious, trendy and reusable. This tote bag will help you carry around everything that matters while showing your Hispanic/ Latin pride. Features excerpt from our Folklorico poem, and Taino inspired logo, making this the perfect accessory for your next trip to the bodega! or mercado. The perfect gift for environmentally conscious Dominicans, or any lover of merengue.
Front: Gold made us black, greed made us white, but we are red, white and blue.
Back: Ojala Threads Logo
Available with black or red handle.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
Please note this item is created when ordered. Fulfillment is currently taking 4 business days due to COVID-19. To get an idea of how long an order will take to reach its destination, combine the estimated fulfillment time with the estimated shipping time. Currently USPS is estimating 3-4 days for priority.